Sunday, December 14, 2008

current situation

AUG's opening ceremony is officially over. it may not be perfect but once we reach the end. everyone was laughing and hugging and congratulating each other. there's camera and flashes everywhere.
segala perasaan tak puas hati marah geram kecik hati dilupakan dalam masa satu malam je.
the event started kelam kabut. trying to organize athletes from all over asia is one hell of a work. haha..
athletes mmg sume sangat berdarah. the volunteers' fav? thailand's athletes~ haha..

all the time of my AUG practice. lots had happen. every single thing happening in my life went to another level. it is too complicated that i just cant tell it here.

actually, naz had ask me to blog so that he could "baca sampai lebam". haha..
unfortunately, whatever happen in my life for the moment is classified as "PRIVATE". so sorry.
but if i do tell it all, ur wish is fullfilled my dearest.

soory to tQah! didnt get to join ur party last nite.
still..

Happy Birthday Dear!~
hope for bigger things cause its better =P

heard that my results coming out in a few days. shit and damn. don't want to know what the results would look like.

XOXO

0 comments: