Saturday, November 28, 2009

no. i'm not busy. not at all. i've been out & about but yet i just don't have the urge to blog. i'll click on new post, within few minutes i'd close it back again. my mind would just go blank looking at the empty box.

but,

i hate leaving my blog unattended for too long. i hate not being able to update. i guess i am just addicted to blogging since the moment i start. but how the hell am i going to blog, if i have nothing?

this is the reason why i craps around in my blog. as long as i get to blog. whatever thats on my mind would be transformed into words. ignore the grammar & language though. :))

n oh my coach!
td i jumpa my junior dkat OU. she's shopping at pull & bear! i mean, (haha. jahat ain.) she doesn't look like one tht cares bout stuffs like this, but then their batch is a freakish lot. (sorry juniors!) maybe i'll change my mind once i get to know u guys better. :)

what else am i going to crap? focus ain. focus.

oh. hanging out with ween, matul, sue & muiz.
new moon? since i'm not a big fan. it was okay. (taley komen byk2 nnt kne rejam dgn batu. haha.)
seoul garden? haha. kenyang weh. taya diner da. :P

XOXO

0 comments: