Sunday, May 9, 2010

6 hours.

in about 6 hours, I'll be on my way to Penang. believe it or not, I'm going to work. serious work. where i cant mess up, or I'll screw my reputations. somehow, it's different than working as anything as long as i get the money. This time, I'm working for my grades. 8 credit hours. screw up, and I'm dead. :(

Most of my friends won't believe this. i am actually going to treat patients. who would have thought. Lil diva-ish Ain turns out to be a physiotherapist? RoFL~ To H, i oh so adore the post! thanks for missing me already. i know u miss making me scream! :))

yC.
Omg. i hate holidays w/o u guys. if possible, do try to come and kidnap me on either Friday or Saturday since I'm working on Sunday. ;)
I'll miss u girls and guys, a LOT!

for the moment, i think I'd finish packing except for the small thing like toiletries, make ups etc. which would have to wait for tomorrow. and i think i break my record, i am only bringing one luggage bag, one box full w stationary, books etc, one bag for my laptop and one handbag.

oh well, i guess that's because i exclude my Roxy bag which i stuff in my comforter and 3 to 4 pairs of my shoes which is going straight into the car w/o boxes or begs, not to forget my laundry-washed and ironed clinical uniforms. :))

Why is it hard to lessen things? i guess the need to bring everything along despite all the tips learned in magazines is much more comforting. even when I'm typing this I'm trying to remember what else did i left behind.

Nevermind, I'll blame Naim if i left anything behind. he kept on saying, only the clothes matter. everything else could be bought there.

i guess i better head to sleep now. Nites dearest. Wish me luck.
please know i love u all.
and i know u love me. :)

XOXO

0 comments: