Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Short Term Goal

For the whole semester, i've been criticized by every other peoples. that includes hypocrites, people who thought they knew me well enough. Think again 'dearest', u r way out of line. :)
Thus, i promised myself that somehow, am gonna prove them wrong.

Results for the semesters are out, and i'm blessed! told ya I'm gonna prove myself. Though, i'm certain i could have done better if i started from the 1st semester. oh well, time does not turn around, no? i'm gonna stay positive on this one. I have all other advantages that they may not haves. The languages, the brain, the boyfie and the fun. ;)

Clinicals. I'm done with my lecturer evaluation. Though, i'm confident that i could have done much much better. Such a simple case, just lots of early precautions. Yet, panic attack! Thanks to the lecturer tho for giving chances as a first timer. :) Appreciated it, very much! Am gonna improve and try my best to be perfect in every other aspect left eg. clinical folders.

New semesters. Trying to find ways to not get involved in their misery. As in criticizing others to make them feel good bout themselves? *grin* Lame, i know. I guess this is the downside of being in an all Malay society? where mentality is still between the line of immaturity and actually matured. Oh, u'll only be offended if ur one of these people i'm talking about. :)

XOXO

0 comments: