Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blessed

All these talks about cars and phones, really got me thinking.


How blessed i am to be given this family.
No, i don't have a sport car, i don't have a room of my own, i don't own the latest smart phone, i don't even have anything luxurious. No, we're not rich. not even close. We're a normal average family. and i am your normal average girl.

but still, i've got nothing to complaint. my parents never restricted what i do. they trust me to make my own decisions, and experienced things in life. I may seem spoilt and could never survive being independent, but i could live on my own. Prove it to y'all when i'm in Muar okayh?

currently, my dad are paying around 500 excluding the maintenance for u-can-call-it-rental car, just for the sakes of my convenience. He knows how important it is for me to be able to get here and there w/o having to rely on people. so, while he's trying to actually buy one, he "rent" one for me when he could have easily ask me to use the public transport. he knows my time of using those, are over. :)

i bought my own phone using the scholars i got last year. but then now it's in the "clinic". it is just so logical for me to pay for the repair myself, yet he offered to pay it for me. this, and all those stuffs i bought and shop for. all my cloths, heels, bags and those thousands of accessories. no, i am not exaggerating.

20 years, i've been through it all. the time when i'm the only child and i get whatever whenever i wanted it. the time when i have to compromise of having a baby brother, but still i have advantages of being the only girl. then come the times of hardship when i've the baby sisters, and yes financially. then, currently my family are doing great.

you see, life is a circle. i've been all around it. so, how could i ever complaint?

and i know they too, are proud of me. despite the lack of compliments :) if not, they wouldnt easily brag to their friends about my future profession? but they did leaves out my pointer out of the conversation. lols.

he's been planning to buy certain stuffs for me lately. ouh well. we'll see how that plan goes.

XOXO

p/s: the fact that they're cool i'm dating now, is just an extra bonus point! :) reasons seems to be that they never really approved of it before.



0 comments: