Thursday, December 16, 2010

Muar; 5th Ed.

For the moment, post would all be from Muar. I know, lame. But its my destiny, somehow it was meant to happen. so, with love...


i've been too afraid about the past repeating itself, that i become so insecure. alas, i learned that the more insecure i am the more reason for the past to repeat itself. i guess, insecure is a part of me now. i lost my faith once upon a time when i lost a loved one, by mistake. :)

we've tried to rekindled but it just won't work. one of the many reasons is Mr. Love himself. without realizing what was really happening, we fell in love. or maybe i fell in love, again. I fell in love the moment i swear not to. i fell in love the moment i say he's not the one. i fell in love the moment i vow i don't want to.

Love, was obstructed at first. for which i'm cool with. i don't really want to fall in love though i knew i had. and as if for fate, obstruction resolved? which make it harder for me not to fall in love. He's not the one i've always dream of. he's not the kind every girl wish they had. he's not the type that can be showed off as a prized boyfriend.

but for now, he's like everything to me. *minus the family and tight friends*

to lose him, was never in my plan. if i ever do, remind me not to fall in love again.
or rather, don't ever fall in love again.
cause i could swear i just couldn't bear another heartache.

being faraway from each other makes me emotional enough.
i guess watching Gossip Girl don't really help. lols.

we've been through a lot. and i mean lots.
thus i hope, nothing could actually break us.

hope is a painful feeling but everyone loves it so much.

i am like a drug.
too much of me, i'll become toxic.
at the same time, i could cure.

XOXO

0 comments: