Friday, January 21, 2011

Love from Starbucks.

It had been almost a month since I'm back in Subang, KL or beloved Selangor basically. I am everywhere most of the time. I haven't updated before as I don't really have anything to share besides the fact that I am overloaded with assignments and works. This includes, this week.

On Monday, clinical resources folder are due. That, and sports presentation regarding injury prevention, sports 2nd 'take-home' quiz. As for today, we had just found out that we've got another assignments of EBP, also due on Monday. Haven't I told you yet? Physiotherapist, regardless of their status (students or qualified) are all superwomen and supermen !

I know i know, being in a calm environment, people tend to blog everything romantic fun or reminisces something worthwhile. Why am I blogging on these things then? One thing at a time okay? :)

First, physiotherapist though works during offices hours only, we treats quite close to a hundred patients a day, with one patient taking approximately one hour each. additionally, our job uses a lot of physical strength. we don't just talk and look as our assessment. we talk, look, touches and moves the patient's using our strength to diagnose, em. no, make that to make an impression in order to determine treatment. Diagnose, is a doctor's job. :)

Recently, no. Yesterday, a friend of mine brought up the issues of physiotherapists being underpaid despite what we gave and had compared to a medical doctor. I don't blame anyone on this, but i do agree with his point. i guess, maybe one day someone would actually voice this out for what its worth then? :)

Love. okay. i don't have anything to say anymore. Preserved everything for a next time perhaps?

XOXO

0 comments: