Sunday, August 24, 2008

Opinion

great night spent with great peeps! kamu kamu mmg sgt besh!

during our gathers..lots of topic had been discussed. after those discussions and reading a friends blog, i did some thinking.

these issues of races had to be stop. we would never get anywhere what with all this issues. all the races in Malaysia had to cooperate instead of "fighting" for our races right. Malaysia is known for its multi races.

Malaysians are going to be celebrating our independence days soon. think about this.
we'd got our independence because our all the races had work together and not by going against each other.

change our own mentality. then only we could change the world.
think about it.
i did my thinking. it's your turn.
fine by me if you don't agree with me.
cause I'm just giving an opinion.
correct me if I'm wrong.
as we all learn from our mistakes.

XOXO

0 comments: