Monday, September 15, 2008

Eyebags

i love my eyebags. some people may look at it as ugly.
i dont care coz it's a symbol of how "hardworking" i am.


haha! crap!

besides,
if someone really loves me they would accept me even with the eyebags.
they would accept me no matter how i look.

someone who love me could accept how crazy i am

so crazy that i'm willing to add more work to be done
eventhough i already had had too much to handle

someone who love me knows that i'm too busy

and dont care about it
they would even cheer me up when i am exhausted
they would smile
eventhough i'm grumpy


someone who love me
even their voice could put all my problems and pain at ease
without irritating me one bit

someone who love me
would rather put their feelings aside
coz they know i've other things to worry about

they put my feelings first before theirs '
they're hurted by my actions

but they know i dont do it on purpose
they know i dont mean anything to hurt them

i am just unconscious about their feelings
because i'm too busy being a workaholic
too busy putting my work before him
too busy to even care bout myself my health my life
even too busy to care bout my studies

all this actions of mine have its consequences on myself
i hurted my loved ones
i am lost in my studies
and i feel exhausted all the times

i've found this very person that knows me inside out
but i lost him


now i've found another
i know if i dont act soon
i may lose him too
i am determined not too

he may not be perfect
he may not know me inside out
but he love me and that is all that matter
with my own attitude now

no one would get to know me
we've a long way ahead of us
we have all the time left in this world to get to know each other

but my heart is screaming out

"please! for the time being...bear with me. i need to find myself. for so long i never had time for myself. i've dedicated all my time to him then you. i need time. time to really calm down. time to settle down. i had been greedy. now my greediness is acting back on me. i'm so lucky to have you. i know u had been hurted too much by me. but bear with me. please."

XOXO



0 comments: