Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Raya Mood

i am not even close to excited to celebrate this coming Eid. maybe its because my lack of..err..what do u call it in english..err..wtf. "pengisian"during Ramadhan. see..i'm cursing in this beautiful month. i've got to admit i'd been worse but somehow, it doesn't seem to affect me before.
there's another reason though, i have place my hopes too high that i get to celebrate Eid in Kelantan this year but it turns out that i am not. =(

in fact, i've got 2 assignments waiting to be done, muscles to be memorized and a report of Sinar Ramadhan to "karang". and it only takes one of it to ruin my eid. but now, it's more than enough.

btw,
to everyone that stops by n to all my dearest(which u know who u are)..

Selamat Hari Raya!~
Maaf Zahir Batin~

0 comments: