Saturday, January 10, 2009

it had been a while since i came across this feeling.
shall i fight it or just go with the flow?


paranoia hits me!
who are we?

No. that's not it.
It should be,

Who am I?
to u?


Somehow,
all these events,
lost of friends,
lost of love,

made me an Ice Queen I never am.

oh
n if this Ice queen starts melting again,
somebody should call Al-Gore.

did i put myself into these?

what am i thinking these days?

that i can be perfectly happy?
running away from all these problems?

the friends i could still count on.
ask me to relax.
cause everything happens for a reason.

No.
I don't ask for more.
I'm just asking for an honest frindship.
cause in my 18 years of life.
i realised.
Friends is the supplement i needed
to make me strong.

For those who had always been there.
i couldn't thank you enough!

XOXO

0 comments: