Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year everyone!

here is the story of my 2008.

I started it with a new love. I cant even imagine my time in Matrics if it wasn't for him. Somehow, in someway, he changed me. I wouldn't be who i am now if i didn't get to know him. so, through out the earliest part of the year, my life is full with me n him. =)

Anyway, i would never forget my girls, my YCs!
sayang sama kamu!~
the Apartment, the Shah Alam Crazy nite(as matul call it) was unforgettable. Not missing out the Borneo rainforest dinner and all the small gathering throughout the year. every minute was worth it.

Started my new sem in Bachelor of Physiotherapy in UiTM end of June. Takes time for me to adapt to me new housemates. They are so not like Deqna!(miss her oh!). then all my crisis started. one small matter turns into a damn big problem which still remains a problem now.
at first, i was fighting with my emotion cause i really couldnt accept the differences between me n my classmates.

that's when i get to know Mr. Ikhwanul Naim. thanks to him i survived my emotional breakdown. =)
during this time also, i started getting busy with Sinar Ramadhan bersama Phytas. most of my time was fill with making sure this project went smoothly. needless to say, i kind of neglected my study.

serves me right, i went into another emotional breakdown during study week where i'd have to struggle to cover everything. haha! ever heard of study group through SMS? i kind of did that. =P ends up i sit for every paper unprepared. and the results?
suits how i had been studying. Alhamdullilah, no failure.

the sem comes to an end, and i started getting involve with Asean University Games. This gets me close with Rain, Emkay, Azu, Che'Ali, Che'Ema, Asri, Ben, Sara and all the Arkatistik Management, the FACT students and all the volunteers as well. It's been an amazing experience i would never forget. Thanx for the memories and the lessons and also the friendships during a month we're together making sure the opening and closing ceremony a success.

yes, i may sound happy with all this stories. well, actually i've been having problem with my new love that had been mentioned earlier. we cant seem to settle the problems. the blame goes to me. too busy with everything. sorry. guess we're better off friends. i had to admit that i did get confused with my on feelings. and i have to say, getting seperated is a way for me to unravel this confusion. u could threaten me all u want, but i'm staying put. i've had enough of the status "in a relationship". after a few years of being in a relationship, for once i wanted to stay single and really enjoy it. my girls n my YCs are really helping. OH yes! my boys too. =) u noe who u are.

the last day of my 2008. 31st December 2008.
went to Sunway with Mira n K.Intan(Tiqah). Our actual plan was shopping and movies. but turns out, we're late. we arrived there around 9.45. ran to the movies, manage to get seats for Bedtime Stories which is SO WORTH IT. Love Bugsy! *moochmooch*on our way out from Sunway, Topshop was still open. we went in, grab some expensive dress that we cant really afford, tried it on went crazy in the fitting room n be the last customer out from the shop. crazy eh? then spend the night walking through the celebrating crowd which was..entertaining? haha! =D

i'm starting the 2009 with a smile. and may the smile last all year long.

XOXO

0 comments: