Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Again. In Puncak Alam.

i'm back here again. sigh. lalala~

girls~
this friday i am supposed to meet tQah for the last time before she flies to Swiss. :((
unfortunately, there will be a BIG chance that i couldn't make it.
especially when Matul decides to bring us along during her exam and go straight to KLIA after her exam.
I could skip class, BUT i have my presentation on that day! :((
if i'm not able to make it, i'll make sure i call ok tQah?


En.Bahman gave us another assignment today.
Aerobics for Obese. -_-'

Follow my heart i was told.
but my heart tells me a lot of things.
sometimes, things i shouldn't even felt.
ngel~

okay. quit babbling.

why does Uitm make a campus in the middle of no where?

okay. stop babbling.

esok ade listening test mandarin. huaaa~ tak phm...

argh. stop it. ok. bye.

XOXO

1 comments:

Ean said...

i miss ur babbling. :p