Sunday, August 30, 2009

butterfly fly away~

thanks YC for the night out last nite. however, i am not quite myself last nite. sorry.
certain things are on my mind and happening rite in front of my eyes. just can't hide the uncomfortable feelings inside me.

i miss high school.
i miss rezuin.
and i am sure gonna miss tQah.
i miss nana.
and to those yg ada semlm, i am starting to miss u guys already.


oh. Love Life?
i am happy.
i can't say i am perfectly happy.
but enough to stop me from complaining.

college life.
okay. hectic. coping.
turning over a new leaf?
maybe.

caterpillar in a tree.
how u wonder who u'd be.
can't go far but u can always dream.

wish u may & wish u might.
don't u worry hold on tight.
i promise u that there wud come a day.
butterfly fly away~

XOXO

1 comments:

Ean said...

imytoo.badly. :'(