Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hectic. Scared. Lost.

my life is hectic as it is. i haven't been getting enough sleep yet i can't seem to be focused on my work. (eg. right this moment) due dates of assignments seems to be everyday of the week. tests is practically fighting its way to be on my calendar. aerobics programme is still going on. with addition of the senior's programme. examination is just around the corner with no study weeks!

and omg i am just freaking scared of it! i have a bad feeling. that i'm gonna screw up. sigh. hope not. heart problem doesn't seems to be interfering though sometimes it distracted me. no, i don't think theres a problem. just this friggin' doubt won't leave me in peace. i can't be bothered if it's forever or not right now. what matter most is my double friggin' exams!

despite all that, i think i am lost. i need an answer. but no, no one's gonna get it for me. it's for me to finds out on my own. wish me luck.

XOXO

0 comments: