Friday, January 15, 2010

Quick.

A quick recap on my life currently.

From the 1st week of lecture we had been burden with assignments which needs to be done in 2 weeks. Well, it's a MAJOR killer subject's assignment. Thus, full commitment must be given! I don't know whether i could score the theory, so why risk it right? Then come another interesting subject's assignment, Ergonomics. This is where we've got to find a workplace to analyze, present & viva. A project i would say. Then, being a degree student and all, assignments are all based on journals with the minimum of 15. Only 5 references from books are allowed. -__-' What with the location of the campus, and the slow net, finding a journal is hard work! A good journal would then need a sleepless night to find. UiTM di hatiku. :)

Also, our class is given the responsibility of organizing the Aerobics program for a year! OMGaga, i know. I was appointed as the secretary. A much dreaded position i must say. I can do the work, but i tend to be disorganize & very much forgetful. ;( Challenges, must be fight though. Not only that, i am also the weekly aerobic instructor. My colleagues, decided to gives us a class to train us to instruct. Brush up the skill, that is. Since, this weekly programme are open even to outsiders, YC! come join! I'll update the deets later when it's confirmed okayh?

Oh. I am actually revising my exercise physiology. mwhaxes!

XOXO

0 comments: