Monday, January 25, 2010

Women.

Laughing on the outside, raging in the inside.
I actually hate this feeling, a problem i find hard to conquer.
Seems like i'm cool, but God knows how i feel.
But he has something, that makes me goes from rage to smile & laughter.
Something, unusual.

Still,
i couldn't seem to appreciate.
how much he wanted me to know.
The sincerity & honesty he has for me.

Rage is always there to accompany me.
At times,
i could control.
But certain times like now,
i goes out of control.
ruin everything.
then regret my own action.

My mind would then go into chaos.
random thoughts that i'd never dare voice out would play around.
i never managed to find the stop button,
replay is the only button there.

Please,
i wanted to tell this to someone.
but i can never bring myself to do it.
egoistic much?
very!


p/s: Rezuin, sorry bbe. i'll talk to u when i'm ready k syg? Love ya!

XOXO

0 comments: