Thursday, February 25, 2010

Post B-Day Post. ;)

It was nice. ;)

I got TON of wishes via all sorts of communication ways available. *terimakasihfacebook* :))
Laughs,Smiles. Frown here and there. Haha. And oh, everyone is calling me TUA. ciss.
Until today, i am still getting belated wishes. :)
THANKS EVERYONE FOR REMEMBERING OR EVEN REALISING!~

A class in the morning. Then i spend times in my room. Facebooking. Sleeping. Texting. Resting. Then, at what around 4pm? Naim pick me up, and went for rojak & cendol @Puncak Alam. ngee~ :D

Next stop: Sunway Pyramid. Wasting our time camwhoring. :))

The last stop of the day, is the best part of the day.
Happy Day, Taipan.

My family had planned for a dinner there, where my mum specifically ask me to invite Naim along. :D and oh my, i can feel myself bloating at the end of my meal. Even Nazmi can't eat already. *surprisedbythat!* All night, Naim is joking aroung with Abah. humm. ;)

Then, somehow, somewhat a small cheesecake suddenly was sent to the table with the cutest candle on it. *gosh!* well, apparently the cake came along with the crew. the next thing i know was that i was standing on the chair, in the middle of a restaurant! *blush*

i remember saying, i love everyone at the table *wink* and my brothers keep saying that my bday wish was to have a fiance, fast! ;p Then, they sang me a Bday song. *yipee!* Naim was smiling sarcastically tho. ngel~ I know ur laughing at me being treated like a child. ;p

*sigh* i wish the night was longer. :)

Thanks again each & everyone of u for the wishes. :)

XOXO

p/s: i still didnt get a baloon tho. :(

0 comments: