Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pre- Bday Post.

One week to my Bday.

excited? hopeful? dreaammy?
ALL checked!

yet, i just know nothing special is going to happen. *sigh*

No, not expecting anything from boyfie. *sangattidakromantik* <3
No, not expecting anything from family. *since i'm going to be in Puncak* <3
No, not expecting anything from classmates or collegemates. *practicals & tests* <3
No, not expecting anything from fellow YCs. *classes, colleges & jauhness?* <3

But, oh. Childish as it seems, i've been longing to have a HUGE helium-filled balloon that says Happy Bday Princess in pink! This is a bday wish i had since i'm in high school. ;)

Why u might ask?
It reminds me of my 5 y/o Bday party where i get the same thing. I had also given out helium-filled balloon as one of the door gifts. *muchsmallerthanminethatis* Sadly, my BIG pretty balloon pops before i even get the chance to shows it off. :(
Since then, i never get the same thing or a Bday party as grand as it used to. Thanks oh so much to 'aging'. ;(

Other "matured" bday wish?
Since i am materialistic, i'd love everything from new shoes to new make-ups! :D Materialistic much? i know. don't get me wrong tho, YCs would know that i love cute stuffs meant for children under the age of 7. :))

Oh. i hope for myself to turn to the better. and i hope <3 also have a turn to the better. hum. tough luck? i know but better than being hopeless. something just crossed my mind, but it went running away at full speed. now i have no idea what to continue blogging about. :(

okay. i'll stop now. :D

XOXO

0 comments: