Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kungfu Panda

Yesterday...
i went to mid with zieq,ween n naz~ okay..wrong choice of shoes..actually..i dont have any shoes...only heels heels heels..imagine walking for hours hours hours in heels! hurts like hell..my wedges sume da hancur..mls anta repair..n susa tol nk jumpe wedges yg really lawa,suits me n comfy skAng..ke i yg x pndai cr?? *sigh* the moment i arrived home..my mum says they're going out..i tros tuka pkai flat..n went with her.igtkn nk gy mne la..tgk2 giant.. *sigh* lps shopping2..went to eat..apparently my mum nk ajak try mkn kat restoran kwn die..thai cuisine at usj11..not bad..looove da kerabu mango..~

Today...
my mum pakse bgn pagi..rasyid pown sme..dengki xnk i tdo lame2..
after zohor..went to one utama..my sisters pnye choice..they want to see the hannah montana pop star thingy there..after we berjaye persuade naisya to go sumwhere else...my mum suggested we watched kungfu panda..i agreed..since they're paying..of cos la kan..but my parents pegy jalan2..x join tgk skali..ramai jugak minat panda buncet tue..full taw cinema tue.. =)

okay..out of topic..still exhausted~ i'm posting this while hearing my parents sembang2 ngan anak2 buah abah from work..merepek je dowg nie..daa~

XOXO

0 comments: