Sunday, June 1, 2008

Motivation

Helppp!!~

My parents, family n their friends are all encouraging me to go into medicine..
the problem is now..i've to write a one page long essay on 'what motivates me to be a doctor'..
BLANK!!

i don't want to bore them with something cliche like..i want to save peoples life..lalala...
u know what i mean..i want to be a doctor bcoz one of my family members died from cancer etc etc etc..crap!
even if u do become a doctor..it's against the etiquette to treat family members suffering from chronic diseases..and so i was told..
ergh..help me out here friends!~

what actually makes me want to be a doc at the first place?
i just looove biology..i loove getting to know our body and how it works..i'm curious how do doc actually get to differentiate between one disease to another...haha..crap crap crap!~
the point is I DON'T KNOW!~

everyone motivates me..but i still could not motivate myself..and how am i going to write this essay if i could not be confident in myself...*sigh*
Btw,any ideas are WELCOME!~

XOXO



1 comments:

Captain said...

ain!

from my experience, just follow what your heart says. if you think you can go on with medicine, then go for it! if not, then try new things that you think you can do.

besides, i'm sure you've done well in your science subjects and you enjoyed it kan? in my case, i did enjoy my science subjects, but i decided to take the road less tread on, daripada following the blueprint my parents imprinted for me.

papepon, good luck!

and thanks for linking me. :)

xoxo