Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy and Miserable

i'm having fun today.
at least i do at the beginning and middle of the day.
i was laughing all the way through the middle of the day.

today, our class started with the last public speaking presentation for the semester. well since my presentation is next week, Naim and me both sat at the back of the class and start making sense about the topics that have been chose by our friends. we joked laugh talk and question each other(at least this shows that we still pay attention to what our friends are talking about).

our next class was spent on finishing the assignment given yesterday. at first, she wanted us to submit the assignment today. Luckily, she extended it to next week. so, we kinda play more than working on the assignment. i was trying to focus, naim was busy singing his heart out while ihsan was busy surfing the net for anything that have to do with football. oh please..boys would be boys. could never seperate them from that sports. yet, they're aiming to get me to join them. hah! fat chance boys!

since i don't have any classes in the evening, i planned to revise my anatomy since there's going to be a quiz tomorrow. halfway through my reading, my brain is already telling me that sleeping sounds better than studying. so i slept till Naim text me asking about psychology quiz tomorrow. i was like..."Naim! aku tgh tdola!". haha! replied him, woke up and read one more paragraph. then i went down to find something to eat.

well...

this is the part that make my day miserable. i waited for almost 2 hours till my food is ready! dammit. they're lucky that they're the only one thats open and i am bloody hungry that time. so yeah..i waited and and the waiter couldn't even said sorry plus he put on a 'idc as long as my works done and u paid for ur food' face. i was practically banging on the counter for my food.

and damn the food wasn't that nice either. *sigh* because of this i decided to skip my meeting and instead revise anatomy. but heh..fell asleep on the book.

bloody kedai makan. make me waste my time for 2 hours. now i have to stay up to finish my revision. and if my brain is blank tomorrow i'll surely curse that kedai makan cukup2 pnye!

XOXO

0 comments: