Friday, April 24, 2009

it's been a while i actually update bout myself.
i can't put in words.
it would be a long long post that'll practically take up the whole page.

let's just say.
i've had my rough times this semester.
what with all the emotional imbalance and all.
i am not saying that i went through all this well

in fact,
i was practically living with tears.

but,
due to some reasons.
i gained back my strength
my confidence
and my faith.

what i was trying to do was actually being independent
trying to actually go trough all this alone
but never could make it.
i still turn to people around me.
if i don't, none of my work would be done
which is another mean of suicide.
right?

whatever it is.
i am fine as i am now.

this was a lot of help. it reminds me of who i really am. :)








0 comments: