Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Climbing back that social ladder.

I thought that i'd hold on to my throne of being a super spoilt diva for too long. Maybe, a step down would do me good. well, guess what? i was wrong. You could never suppressed who u really are for too long, no?

Instead of letting go of that throne, i'm going to get it back. So, yes. do expect the old me. Super bossy super spoilt super selfish. :)

You may ask why? for those with twitter. u'd know why. i am not going to let myself be treated this way again. it may seems like a small issue, but to a diva every issues are major issues!

I may be slow. I am not perfect. But i am not someone that could be step on like this. what? just because u carry an innocent girl next door images, ur always right? well, think again my dear. i've put on with all this crap attitude far too long.

From today, i'm taking the lead. like it or not, the Diva is back.

and it's not going to be the same game anymore. ;)

XOXO

0 comments: