Friday, March 26, 2010

Socialite or Plain Jane?

Check out my addictions. Instead of going from hundreds of thousands to nil. it goes exactly the other way round. which i kind of love, yet it is holding me back. from what u may ask? socializing back in USJ duh!

i am missing yC. a whole lot more than i realised actually. Not just them, but i miss my mum. it's been ages since i went shopping with her condemning my every choice! *sigh*

is it the hormones or am i seriously losing my mind? or maybe too much gossip girl? u know, u shouldn't left drama queen with a tv series FULL of life drama alone. u'll a get a megadrama Queen in a blink of an eye. =.='

and, whats weird is, my social calendar is in the sacred Puncak Alam itself. Lame. i know. but what does an over-achiever (as if!) supposed to do? i am needed everywhere.

i'm a masseur this saturday. Then on Sunday, i rotated 360 degrees into an aerobic instructor. The next 2 weeks will be projects & tests weeks. then it's the final. wowee. thats sound excruciatingly FUN!

then 2 days after my final paper or final station (whichever comes last)i'll be heading to Seberang Jaya for my clinicals! additional FUN!

and the news from my so called beloved brother, (u know who u are) are playing round in my heads like a stuck radio. it's like it comes out straight from GG! UES much? or should i say, USJ much?

seriously, broke or not i am getting that spa in Penang! don't ask me how, where or what. Let me dream first!

oh shit. i am supposed to be studying! I've got a test and i can't play around with my grades anymore! i've scored my best for the previous tests. I can't let the charts drop! i've to stay consistent!

believe me.
From now on, i'm gonna be a Diva and top notch student.
never a nerd.
;)

XOXO

0 comments: