Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Clinical Posting.

My day, i'd have to say starts at 5.30am. today. I was startled from sleep d/t god knows what. There's a feeling inside of me. Dark, scared, ashamed. I thought it was the end. I can't make up why am i awake. I can't bring myself up. Troubled spoilt bratz in the mist of morning rise. :)

Then i realised, Sayang is calling to wake me up. twice. Rather slowly, i bring myself up and get ready for class. By that time, i feel bouncy again. lols. i know.

I smile, i laugh. Then the lecturer came in. Our Head of Program, Madam Kamariah. or Madam K for short. She came in, stands in front of the class. Usually, she'll come in, puts her bag down and straight away ask us to start presenting, fast. not today. she look around,and says..

"excluding the post-diploma, the original sem4 OBE students will be going for clinical posting end of this semester."

That moment, the whole class went astray. All such Q's asked. except for one person, he is the only one enjoying the news. That is, Mr. Ikhwanul Naim Ismail. *boyfiesapelanie* ;)

Madam K explained the reason to us. calmly. i do think the way she smile to us is somehow, sarcastic.

Later during the day, the posting area was announce. As i suspected, there will be arguements on 1st, how to divide the places. 2nd, trying to get the place nearest possible to home.

My group? "jom kita merantau."
Results, we end up in Seberang Jaya. ;) The place where no one seems to want to go. Instead of letting ourselves involve in the drama, we chose to keep calm and except anywhere available. Come on, we have like 4 more clinical posting to go to. Buat ape gado-gado? To me, i'll save the best place for last. final year, the most crucial clinical posting. ;)

Anyway, at the moment i got the news that there may be another draw tomorrow.
Kinda annoyed with it, can't we just lives with our decision? Co-operate la. Next sem, next year ade chance lagi kan? chillax je~

Back to me, i am EXCITED! yet un-prepared. my mindset was next semester! Plus plus, we also got the news that our final papers will have only one day gap between each paper. and we'll be the first batch to undergo final practical examination (OSPE/OSCE). Then, straight to clinical.

wish me luck dearies!

XOXO

0 comments: