Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hypocrites

How hypocrite can a person be?
despite all the laughter and smiles and gratitudes, deep inside there's always a negative thought.
i've experienced this for oh so long now.
in fact, i am facing hypocrites almost everyday for the moment.
and have been putting up with it for as long as i can remember.
i've played it their ways. now its my turn to play it my way.
what the heck?
do i look like i care what they're gonna say?
i've had enough!
pull a face if u want to but i couldn't care less.
talk behind my back and see if i care.
plan to ignore me? don't waste your time cause i'd be happy to do it first.

Seriously,
from the start i'd never thought bad about any of u.
but being here. seriously opens up my eyes.

Who am i referring to?
Ask yourself.
Once u read this, u'd know who i'm talking about.
Maybe it's u?
whatever.
I can't wait to get out of here asap!

ergh!
don't make me loathe u lots!
once i start being a bitch.
there's no turning back.
even Naim wouldn't be able to stop me.



XOXO

0 comments: