Tuesday, April 6, 2010

True.

I have no idea who is being true to me. or who's not.
No, i am not talking about love. Seriously, nothing to do with it.
Just that, sometimes when i thought i'd finally made friends. something would always happen that made reality kicks me hard.

i am not the kind of person who can be friendly to just about anyone that easily. we may sometimes shares the same joke, but thats just it. to spend time together, to really take notice or care about, only with those i'm comfortable with.

secrets and problems are another thing. i only share it with one i knew, would understands me. i have a tantrum. i have a mood swing. i have my own way of dealing with my problem. sometimes, people can't accept my ways. but that's my way. i dont expect anyone to understand. yet still, people misinterpret me. yeah. nvm. people misinterpret me all along.

i had been an ignorant little me once. it work just fine with me. i dont have to care about anyone. i'd do my things, n not have to consider about others. it does have it's downsides tho. but for the moment it sound perfectly bliss to be able to do that, again. if only, i can.

once, that ignorant little me came back. Everyone around would be affected. I'll come and go as i please. I'll only care or be with the ones who really matters most to me. That time, my friends would be categorized into priority. That time, i'd be heartless. Bitchy. wtv u called it.

That time, everyone would be talking behind my back.
That time, i couldn't care less.
That time, ones who are true would be the one to stay.

XOXO

0 comments: