Thursday, October 28, 2010

*blush*

Something he tells me this evening gave a me a reality-check-bitch-slap right in my face!


i was pretty embarrassed by it that i still can't stop thinking about, whereas he might have even forget about it. it makes me think hard. maybe, maybe we should just set like some kind of gap. no, its not like we haven't tried doing it. tell me, how do we separates ourselves when we're in the same class, studied the same thing, and be on the same group for almost every assignment. and yes, i am aware of people judging us. telling us to get a life !

well, the truth is this is our life! :)

XOXO

p/s: about the thing he told me about, we'll figure something out. maybe, a "big" decision will follow? xD

2 comments:

zehaadkaa said...

To hell what ppl say. Come onnn! Mummeh tot u better than that :)

*I.So.Jealous.My.Boyfriend.is.Not.In.My.Class.*

Farra waheeda said...

relax la dey!:-)