Friday, October 15, 2010

Habit

it kinda had become a habit for me.

when i'm mad with any of the friends, i literally absorb myself with more ME and HIM time.
This i realize, few days back.

I was pissed.
So, i drifted away from them slowly.
Stayed in the room alone indulging myself with HIMYM and Research Methodology notes =.='
And the next day, once i was awake, get ready and get my ass out of the house.
Met HIM and studied together.
After class, went out instead of going back to the house.
Tagged HIM and his friend.
Once i'm back at the house, a bit catnap then head straight back to Subang.
The next morning, got into a bit of a catfight with HIM, yet make up asap!
After test, went on a little runaway drive with HIM.
Still to the moment i'm typing, i am still putting myself in a distance from them.
but made a date with HIM this evening.

I have no idea why i do these things.
but boy am i blessed from having him in life.
which is the very reason why i'm thinking,
this could last. :)

prayingharditwouldlast!

XOXO

p/s: i am the perfect wife! :))


0 comments: