Sunday, May 29, 2011

Conceited Brat.

Yes i am. That's why I talk only about me on this blog. Well, it is my blog right? :)


Its semester break but I'm working my ass off. or so I think. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm working at my uncle's bakery shop happily having fun and had also picked up some bakery tips and tricks. No, don't take me wrong. I'm not hinting that he's dishonest, I meant it from a positive side. Such as how to make the recipe's better tasting and such. At the same time I am also still working on my FYP proposal and am now working on the last stage before submitting it for ethical approval meeting. Supposedly I would have had the time to focus on it as I take the day off on Thursday and my weekly day off is on Friday and Saturday. 3 freaking whole days to do just that. But as the saying goes, we plan but God decides. :)

So, on Thursday morning I was offered a 5 days job by *ehem*. Interested for experience I accepted thus ask for another 5 days leave from an Understanding uncle andd *Green Light* ! Another factor would be *ka-ching~* Haha! Okay, so yes. Today is actually the second day I'm working as a medical cover for MBPJ-Milo Tennis Open bla bla bla ~ Exhausted? not really. But yes, it is mentally tiring. I have absolutely noo idea about tennis. The fact that it could take up to an hour or even more for one game makes me go blerghhh~

Well, MASUM is next on the list. Next month. I just couldn't stay at home and do nothing. Once in a while, yes that will be lovely ! But not 5 months straight ! 2 weeks top! LOL. After this week, I guess I would be back to bakery. :) Nicee ~

XOXO

p/s: gotta get back to ethics proposal ~

0 comments: