Monday, May 9, 2011

Holiday

Well, i'd started my holiday since 25th of April but have nothing to blog about as i was doing nothing, except shop, date and finishing my still unfinished research proposal. :)


Today however, i had officially start as a part time worker at La Rosmar Bakery Shop. Well, basically its my uncle's shop. I am sooo lucky to be working there as i don't have to go searching for jobs and i don't have to endure un-flexible working hours which comes in a package if i chose some fancy boutiques or shops in a mall. Don't worry, i am not taking advantages. I'll be working like i work at any other places.

In the mean time, I will still be working on my proposal. By hook or by crook, i want to start collecting data before my sem starts. Since i start work at 12 in the afternoon, i could easily spend my morning for my research. Yes, i am a lazy girl but once i get in the mood of a working woman, i'll be so the rajinnn.

I had also got an offer to be a physiotherapist for MASUM end of next month. *woot* So, yeap. I'm gonna go. I don't really like to be a sports physio but why not? The experiences that count. Same goes to my part-time work. It may not be as glamorous as some people's job but atleast i'm learning new things.

Am also trying to get the aerobic instructor license but still haven't had the chance to talk to my senior about it. Maybe later. But i am determined to get one no matter when it is that i can get it. Haha. Ambitious lil me.

Well, a Diva would always Dream Big !

XOXO



0 comments: