Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Frenemies. Friends. Enemies.

What is it with all these haters? or frenemies? They are friends yet they are enemies.


When it comes to frenemies, these dialogs are commonly heard.

"hoomagaaddd! i hate her soo much!"

"what? who? naaahh, i dont want to know anything about her anymore."

andddd, when it comes to bitching.

"she is such a fakee!"

"i thought she was MY friend."

"how could she betrayy me like this?"

"if she is a REAL friend, she would have understand what I AM going through!"

"She's not a real friend, a real friend would stick up to ME no matter what happen"

Well, how do i know all this? Believe me, I've been through all this frenemies phase throughout my WHOLE life ! Not exaggerating as i used too, but its seriously true. I don't know, maybe its me. Theres always something similar happening to me.

Well, technically everyone, every best friends would go through this phase at least once. :)

It depends really, if u feel that the friendship means a lot to u then I suggest drop down the ego, hatred, hence making up. Apologize. For me, thats the easiest way to survive this phase.

Anyway, there would always be a chance that he/she would still not forgives u as easy as u do. Big chance also that she will accuse u all the way back. Well, for me. Easy. U should have known her long and well enough. U should be able to judge, is this relationship worth the effort? Worth the ego that u let go? :)

Sometimes, not everything is about u. Sometimes, not everything is about He/She.

When these happens, both sides are at fault. No matter what it is. Both sides would have their faults.

Think about it. Have u ever go through this phase?

XOXO

0 comments: