Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Late Late Post

Yes yes I know ! Football is over ~ Although BPL will starts again in the next few days, here I am talking about pre-season. Ketinggalan zaman maybe. But I just didn't find the time to post about it. :)


Sooo, there I was at Chelsea's Asia Tour. I literally melts whenever I sight Torres. and No, I didn't scream a fan girls scream. Chant, half-way yeah. but mostly I just laze my eyes on him and go *sighhh*. HAHAHAHA.

A little reminder of the controversional score.

Chelsea FC 1 - Harimau Malaya 0


There are like LOTS of pictures but since I am too lazy to choose. U can head on here.

So, during the training our views are severely obstructed by the medias =.=' It annoys us but we still had some shots of the players. Plus earlier before the training, players was kicking balls to us viewers. Lucky Hasmin got one from Bosingwa ! *excited-gila-la-masa-dapat*

Even before the players or anyone was out, there was some commotions in the stadium when 2 guys wears MU jersey. I don't know whether its on purpose or not but I don't understand why? The same commotion also happens during Liverpool's training session. I'm guessing only the fanatics would understands why. Any MU supporters care to explain?

The game ! the game itself was filled with me enjoying the view ! Okay, on a more serious level. I actually met and get to know roughly 2 guys who had been supporting Chelsea since forever ! *clapclapclap* They're also following Chelsea around for their Asia Tour. Now, that's what I call a fanatic ! Anyway, the controversional goal. Hum, I don't know, from my point of view, who cares? Its a friendly game and the goal is from a free-kick/penalty. Can't remember. My brother who sat behind the goal post during the kick said it is a goal as the ball did past through the line. Plus, Malaysia was good. I must say, I am in denial when Chelsea can't seem to get through Malaysian's defence. Good for them !

All in all, I had great times with great companions ! =D


XOXO

0 comments: