Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Month of Love

Yes. Its the month of Love and its not February. :)


Alhamdullilah, I've been given the age to again, meet Ramadhan Al Kareem.

I felt like I have a lot to share, and I really do. Somehow, the words are not there. This year's Ramadhan have quite a special effect on me. There's a feeling that I just can't explain in words. Only that, I know its a good positive feeling.

So to all readers who found me, or found this blog by accident. :)

I seek forgiveness if I had ever wronged any of you in any way possible. I know sometimes, I can be harsh and insensitive. May Allah S.W.T bless you for the forgiveness you gave to everyone who hurts you.

May this Ramadhan be fill with good deeds and kindness. May this Ramadhan be a turning point in us. May it be a month full of blessings. May it be a month that we really proves our Love to Allah S.W.T.

Honestly, I am hoping for the best in me. Please, pray that Allah S.W.T would show me the way. I'll pray for you too, my sisters & brothers of Muslim.

Sincerely, Nur Ain Ahmad Fadzil.

0 comments: