Friday, August 19, 2011

Malaysia vs Singapore


I did say I was going to post something about the game itself, no? :)

Well, I am no expert I warn you.

But hey don't I hate Singapore during the game !

I don't want to say anything about their skills, ball handling or those stuffs cause I really don't know much about it. But through out the game, I am annoyed with Singapore players wasting time. Orang lain yang kena orang lain yang injured. Tak ke weirdddd?

Tactics you say?

Well, to me if you are really that good, that why bother with these lame tactics?
Half way through the game I am already bored. What with Singapore injuring themselves all the time and Malaysia still couldn't get a goal.
I pity Singapore's physiotherapist though. Haha. Keep running into the pitch carrying all those bags. Are Singapore players really that weak that they keep on injuring themselves? Or is it the pitch?
Yela kan, Singapore's pitch kan artificial. ;)

All through out the week/days to the game, loads of things are being said about Singaporean. I never been to Singapore, never experienced their infamous courtesy before therefore I won't comment about it.

What I am trying to say is that Singapore player should get theirselves check and train harder so that they won't get injured so much anymore. If, I say IF they are pretending, than they also should get their head check. No one wants to get injured except them. Kalau tiba tiba injured betul betul? tak padan muka ? and IF lets say they are pretending, than I am not sad that Malaysia lose. We lose with dignity. :)

Howeverrrr, Malaysian supporters throwing a shower of bottles/cans etc? NOT COOL ! It just shows how low our mentalities are. I am sad by this event. :( I know I know, sangat geram kan?
But still, aren't Malaysians known for our courtesy too? In a positive way ofcourse.

I plea,

STOP WITH THIS CHILDISH IMMATURE ACTIONS OF THROWING STUFFS , BURNING STUFFS AND LASERS DURING A FOOTBALL MATCH.

Sempena Bulan Ogos yang mulia ini marilah berubah. :D

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI KEMERDEKAAN !




XOXO

0 comments: