Friday, September 2, 2011

Aidilfitri 2011

Assalamualaikum !


This is a mighty LATE post but holding on to the principles of better late than never, I wish you all...                         

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI ! 



Now I know I'm not the good girl like most of you out there, so here goes my apology speech. :D

I am deeply SORRY for every wrongdoing of mine, that includes my mulut puaka, any bad thoughts, any bad wish, and if ada tersalah pukul cubit jeling. Yes. I know I am capable of ALL this bad behaviours. *sigh* I am also sorry if u ever feel annoyed with my habit of non stop talking and bragging. Sometimes, I really didn't meant any harm. Pressure do gets to me.

Pendek kata, MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN ! 


Most Importantly, may all our good deeds in the month of Ramadhan Al-Kareem diredhai Allah S.W.T.


XOXO

2 comments:

Mazrul said...

Emm, good but u should make it simple. Just begin from pendek kata. HAHAHA. Selamat Hari Raya Ain-lettos & Naimnikers. Mintak maaf sebab selalu kacau korang.

AIN said...

haha! i don't do simple okayy. ;) Thanks azrul! Selamat Hari Raya to u too !