Sunday, September 4, 2011

Raya Fashion

Typical topic ain't it? LOL! 


But then, its one of the excitement of after-raya. Everyone, like every single person on FB will be uploading their Raya pictures, either family pictures, vain self pictures (or is it just me?) or food pictures. I love browsing through all of this especially ones that have people wearing all kinds of fashion in it. 


So, this Raya one thing that caught my eyes is leopard prints ! Something different from the original flowery pattern like mine. 


A friend of mine, her family (the girls ofc) all don on a simple plain baju kurung with leopard prints hijabs! Cute !


See how even her mum is wearing a leopard printed pashmina :D






My classmate on the other hand opted for a green leopard printed baju kurung paired with a green satin hijab! 
See how her cousins are also using leopard printed hijabs? Fashionista family! *woot*

Another one is my neighbour, donning on a kaftan kurung where the kaftan is a plain purple while the sarong is leopard printed ! Gorgeous I have to say! 


Wait, I think i see more of leopard but I can't recall. LOLS! Those mentions are the one that really caught my eyes as animal prints trends had been going on for a while and to be honest I really am not a big fan of it. Nice to have some stuffs with the trend though. :D 


Will try to update with pictures the next time! 


I wonder, what is the favourite look for Raya? 


XOXO

2 comments:

Mazrul said...

Person who in this line knows better bout it, u r the one. hehe.

AIN said...

awww malu lah ain macam ni! :)