Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Semester Start

I am having mixed feelings about starting class again.

I am loving the fact that I can relax and don't have to think about assignments and class. Ofcourse ! The fact that I could wake up at any time of the day is to be love love love ! Sometimes you just have to have that option once in a while. *wink* Okay yes, I am just plain lazy. :D

But, being a girl that just could not sit tight for too long... I hate hate hate the long holiday period ! Over 4 months, I've worked 3 kind of jobs. Amongst the 3, well lets just say I prefer being a student more. So, going back to class is a joy, at least in one way I'll always have something to do. Oh! Not to mention that atleast I feel like life is going somewhere and I want that somewhere to be a graduation! ;)



So, to everyone who is feeling sad about leaving the comfort of your own home for the sake of studies put a positive thought inside you. At least you can now finish what you started and then went back home, for good !

Oh! Not to mention it is our FINAL YEAR ! *woohoo*
Here I am, wishing all of you in my class and also any readers of mine Good Luck and I hope that we all achieve what we'd wanted in the 1st place after enrolling in the university !

HS224/07, maybe we can do this together next year?



XOXO

p/s: My class timetable is getting shorter and less packed each semester. LOL !

1 comments:

Mazrul said...

HS224/06 - dah boleh mimpi amek scroll. haha