Friday, September 9, 2011

Animal Cruelty

I am supposed to be getting ready for an outside dinner with my family later this evening, but I just am gonna take a little time to post about this as it breaks my heart seeing all this cruelty in Malaysia !

Yes, they may not be human but their Allah's creation too ! Haven't it be stated that we must treat Allah's creation with justice and humanity ? Cats or dogs regardless what kind of animal they are they are innocent ! Why do these people have to treat them like a lifeless creatures?

Petknode! This is an evidence of how greedy a human can be ! *sigh* You can look up for updates about this case here. The fact that authorities not taking any actions earlier is heartbreaking too. Malaysians and animal lovers are practically swearing up to their heads !


This ! OMG this is unbelievable ! A beautiful cat, innocent cat was tortured alive until she lost all 4 of her paws ! Gila lah manusia manusia ni!  Cuba kau bayang kan kau kudung semuanya sampai terpaksa "direhatkan" selamanya?? I found about this cat named Momo through a re-tweet by my friend which directed me to this blog. You can read the full stories there.


Seriously all those animal abusers,what are you? I'm pretty sure you're not human.

XOXO

p/s: My cat family will soon be bigger. :)

 KIKI


CLEO

0 comments: