Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quick Update

Well, I do complains sometimes my life are to... un-eventful?

The fact is, I am bundled up with works after 3 weeks of class. The worst thing is that I just have no idea where should I start. After 2 weeks of procrastinating, I started on some of my works tonight. Repeat, SOME. and it's not even that much. =.='

Yes. I am a procrastinator. *Kahwin nak cepat pulak kan?* LOL !
This is always been a bad habit of mine ! Besides not being able to wake up early easily, not knowing how to cook, yadayadayada.. okay fine. I have to admit I have LOTS of flaws. So future husband, please bear with me at all times.

So, assignments.. Normal. I already have a few. Highlight of the semester is our Geriartric Program in collaboration with MBPJ. :) *To those who're confused, geriartrics means older person or "Warga Emas"* I love handling programs, but sometimes it exhausts me. Believe me, handling old people is not as easy as it looks.  I'll talk more about this in another post.

The thing is, my head is spinning and eyes are begging me to close them till next week. Okay, tak lawak. I just wanna make a shout out. This morning we voted for our 3 months clinical placement next March. Ehem ehem...

I AM GOING TO HOSPITAL SELAYANG.

XOXO

p/s: Love is going away for the weekend. No, that is an understatement. He is going away for a freaking 4 days ! :'( Over much? Haha! 

0 comments: