Tuesday, February 15, 2011

De-stress High Tea

Okay. My class is really stressed out with the overloaded assignments given to us this semester. It's like a never ending nightmare. The first few weeks i was quite dedicated, turning down offers to go out or meet up from friends. This week, i decided to do the exact opposite. I just couldn't care less anymore. I'm just so stressed out, and when i do no matter how long i stare at the laptop, i just couldn't get anything done as i would tweet, blog-walk or just watch the tv which is a lot more interesting than the assignments. :)

Tomorrow,there's an assignment due before 4pm. i have a class at 8.30am. and a research proposal meeting at 12.30pm which i hadn't done a thing yet. So that gives me till tonight to actually get the assignments done which is only 40% done i would say? yea, i know. crazy me. It's just the way i work when my life's schedule is all over the place.

The problem with scheduling my life? I just hates schedule. I prefer to be impulsive. lol. I love to sleep, so whenever i feel like sleeping i would just sleep. Even if i tried not to sleep and try to focus on work, i'd still sleep in the end. This practically happens everytime i tried to do work early. *konon pelajar cemerlang and tak last minute* So, u probably got my point now.

Around 4pm, Sis Raby called me inviting me to join them for brownies. I don't regret accepting the invites. The brownies is awesome ! Try it out at the Upstair's Cafe near SDMC, Subang Jaya. The pastas is not bad too. :) I don't have pics to share, if any of the botox girls uploaded it, i'll try to share if i'm in the mood for updates. If not, go try and tangkap gambar sendiri. haha.

Gotta go shower then struggle to survive degree. XD

XOXO

0 comments: