Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weird

Friends keep literally harassing me with the questions of "am i not bored of literally being together 24/7?" .

Yes. We are the typical annoying couple. We text all the time. We are in the same class. We go out all the time. Simply said, we are literally together all the time.

No. We are never bored. When friends harassed me with these questions, i re-harassed him back with the same questions. Aren't u bored already with me? The answers stays the same, No. Answers from the heart or merely trying to protect my heart, only he and God knows.

Recently, friends found out the way we texts. Well, enough said they make a good laugh out of it. Dang ~ I couldn't explained it. But we enjoyed each other company, that i believe. Why i believe that? Never ask. Neither of us could answer that.

Then came out another Q. Aren't u afraid u will be bored in long term? Well, i certainly am not afraid. He used too, though he's not showing any signs of it now.

These Qs comes from the single friends.

Once ur in the same kind of relationship, u might get what i feel. or maybe not.

it really depends on each individual's personality.

I am not bragging, cause friends know we're not the perfect couple. :)

I just felt like sharing. Although my blog is unknown except to close friends. :)

*loves*

XOXO

0 comments: