Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday Surprise




I am totally blessed ! Ever since i was a lil girl, my parents had showered me with birthday parties. U can say, i throw a birthday parties like almost every year. The last one was in Form 5 or 4? i can't really recall. Lols. Since the last one, i'd never throw one again. But with friends like this, official invited birthday parties sounds so boring. Unless my parents have money that will never end. :)
Form 4, my neighboring friends who are also good good friends surprised me with cakes and home-cooked meal. :) It was simple, yet being the kind of girl who loves surprises presents and attentions ofc i'd enjoy every minute of it. :)

Then during my 1st year in Physiotherapy, my housemates surprised me with a cake. Also a simple one, but memorable.

And today, nevermind its a day late. It was awesome with some of my birthday wishlist granted ! The balloons ! Brownies ! carbonara ! and most important Awesome friends and lovable boyf ! The fact that yC planned it with Naim, makes it more awesome ! I am loving the surprise ! LOve Love Love ! I couldn't say more. I can't describe it. Haha. Gedik much?
I am blessed. Enough said.

XOXO

p/s: Masih berkecil hati seorang itu tak ada. :(

nota lagi: pictures have to wait for them. If there is any pics at all. They said i just couldn't sit still. Well, i am too excited. :)



0 comments: