Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beautiful

YES! I AM NOT BEAUTIFUL! SO WHAT?


*emotional-bitch*

I don't have the boobs. I don't have the abs. I don't have the booty. I don't have the perfectly flawless face. I don't have the photogenic shots. I don't have the style to pull off the trend. I don't have anything.

If u love me enough, u would see through all this flaw of mine.

What I have is all bones, and skins, and minimal fats. I am not the kind of girl guys look over twice. I am not the kind of girl guys dream of. I don't even have that charming personality that makes guys want to talk to me all day long.

But if u love me enough, u wouldn't try to find all my flaws on someone else as a replacement.

I am emotional all the time. I cringe and cry at everything. I talk nonsense. I talk girls talk. I expect u to hear. I expect u to always be there. I expect u to treat me like a Queen. I expect u to turn to my every needs. I expect everything out of u.

And if u love me enough, u would be prepared to put up with all these feminine's nonsense.

When i frown, i need u to kiss my frowns goodbye. When i'm all tight up, i need u to tickle me to death. When i look and move away, i need u to grab me and pull me in your arms. When i cry, i need u to wipe my tears and make me laugh.

I don't need to explain all this, if only u love me enough.

When i babble, i need u to look at me and hear me out. When i laugh, i need u to laugh along. When i whine, i need u to say it's ok. When i smile, i need u to smile along. All in all, when i'm happy that means u r around.

If u love me enough, u know i love u so. :')

XOXO

p/s: this post has nothing to do with anyone. Random rambling.

0 comments: