Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Secrets

Not that many people actually knew who I really am. Unfortunately, for me these few people doesn't stay long in my life, literally.


*sigh*

Thats why I prefer to keep things to myself most of the time. Yes, i do voice it out sometimes. but only about things that i think does not mean a great deal to me. Tonight? things i go through this whole day? I can't tell it to anyone except God. Now, people tell me. He is the best listener and i never doubt that. but i too, am not exactly the person that is blessed with miracles and instant calmness.

As a girlfriend? i am super-jealous. super-bossy. super-needy. super-everything-boys-hate-in-a girl. Deal with it.

Somehow, in someways. I've crossed the line. Right now? i'm wishing for a miracle that things would actually work its way out. a miracle that things would give the best for us. i hope. i wish. :)

right now, i have a boyfriend that actually bears with me for 2 whole years and still counting. Even after all he had been through with me. and yes, not everyday is bright and sunny with us.
even after today, we're still counting.

no point in apologizing here anyway. he don't read my blog, cause he don't actually like the idea of expressing my feelings to public. LOL. Thank god not that many people read mine.


XOXO