Monday, March 28, 2011

Fabulous Weekend :)

I am loving my weekend !

Saturday was started with Old Blossom Box pre-loved party !
which was absolutely amazing !

To be honest, this is the 1st time i had a chance to attend this kind of event. Well, call me lame/loser/lost. Its just that, i used to rely on 'portable' broadband to go online and the speed kills me. thus, i never thought of stalking or following these scarflets sisters. :) now, that my house are using TM's Unifi i am enjoying going online. *buat assignment pun gembira ;p*

The minute i knew about the event, i set my heart to make time for it. no matter how much work i've had. and Alhamdullilah, i made it to the event and what makes it even better all assignments due Monday was postponed to Wednesday. *loves*

I was too busy choosing cloths and goods that i don't bother with pictures though there are a couple of them that took mine. Please, if u ever tumbled upon my blog, leave a comment so i could visit yours. *macamlah ada orang baca blog neh*

This is grabbed from her FB blog.


owner of Old Blossom Box Boutique. :)

that was Saturday only.

Sunday

Datteeee. :)

Well, i don't know why but we kept on finding things to eat today. I did told him the day before, that i was craving for A&W. don't even ask me why.

but, instead we went to Midvalley 1st. Obviously, no A&W there. So, we opted for RasaMas. We've been there before, i think more than a year ago. Fortunately, the menus had varied. *thank god* Well, i was starving but my food arrives after Naim almost finished his.

Naim's. :)

I was bored waiting. So...

*teehee*
and yes, he wasn't even bothered to pose.

Later, we went for a movie. Chose Big Mommas. :) and even though we had just had our lunch, we still got ourselves a cup of corn and a set of popcorn.

After the movies, we go stationery shopping. and lots of window shopping. Showed him a couple of things that i'd like to try. 1st, long skirt; tak cantik katanya. =.='. 2nd, jumpsuit; camane pakai pun benda neh?.

Okaayyy. Yes, he is always like that but yet never stop me from pursuing what i like to do or wear in this case. Bored with Mid, we continue our window shopping *yes, both of us are broke* in Sunway Pyramid.

of course i don't miss the chance to dine at A&W. :)

yeayyy !
oh yes, we always share cause i usually could not finish mine.

Before we eat, we watched the final league of Subang Jaya Talent Quest. A coincidence. Guess what? a 4 year old kid won 3000MYR. Yes. I am not kidding. All she did was wear a mermaid costume and comes in a very chic decorated seashell. Then she dance to Under The Sea from The Little Mermaid Movie and Nobody by Wondergirls. Ofc everybody went gaga over her. She was extremelyyy cute !

My personal favorites, who got 1st runner up title was a dance crew dressed up as Zombie. Love em ! :) Okay. Need to sleep now. bye !

Thank u love!

XOXO

p/s: starting tomorrow, time to start working hard. again. :)

0 comments: