Tuesday, March 8, 2011

M.A.C WonderWoman


At last. I may be a late buyer compared to some, but i am happy ~


I didn't even know that it was in Malaysia already. till Kak Zeha rambles about it on twitter. I asked, and voila ! we got the news that it might be sold out all over. Turns out there's still some left. due to stress *i think* she went to Sunway, and tweet that she bought it ! i only found out around 9 pm which mean that its too late to be rushing there. So, i waited patiently until class ends.

*GRIN*

Yes yes yes. I do loves makeups. but i am not the kind that actually cares about these collections thing. Example; M.A.C Hello Kitty collection.

But but, wonderwoman is different ! Plus i am loving the packaging. Thanks to Naim for willingly follow me and actually encouraged me to buy it. :)

I was surprised when i told him about this collection, he actually said it's quite cheap anddd if i really wanted too, i should go get it. Usually, when it comes to makeups he'll protest or shows dis-interest. *what word is that anyway?* lols.

So, yes. I am a very happy girl.

XOXO


0 comments: