Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009.

every year is one hell of year.
but this year,
it goes from bitter to sweet.
from bad to good.
from negative to positive. :)

The start of 2009, a smile was plastered to my face, though it tends to come and go with situation.

Academically, earlier this year i was led astray with unnecessary problems. Social life & events become a priority rather than my studies, which shows in my results in the middle of the year. Fortunately, i did not fail any papers. I thought, i would give up & couldn't care less bout my studies anymore. quite the opposite happen actually. I still play around, but not as much as before. *ithink* :) oh. yeah, my results did turns out better. :)

Love life. Hum. Can't actually explain. what i can say is it turns out better than expected. negative influences? paranoia? doubts? jealousy? something that everyone have to deal with. in or out of love. :) *edited* Thanks to Love also, & PHYTAS of course, this year had witnessed this spoilt bratz had AT LAST went camping and even survived it! besides participated in activities she had never imagined doing. spoilt much?

Friends. Great! Meeting & keeping in touch more than u can imagine. Haha. Has also been meeting with some of them unexpectedly. I am sorry though, if turn out from one to many outings planned together. Despite all the complaints of being stranded in Puncak Alam, i guess i had also grown accustomed with being indoor and doing nothing. ;) Berlatih jadi isteri solehah. POYO! ignore that statement, it is something out of ordinary. ;p

Family. End of year, December, was mostly spend with moi family. My Che'Tie family came all the way from Kelantan. So, was spending the times with them. :) Jalan TAR, Jalan Masjid India, Bagus Baking Solution in Ampang. Her mee bandung is the best! 2 days i only ate that. Lols. Then, when she goes back, my C'sha came. So, 2 weeks with endless laughter & havoc.

Money? Haha. This is the only one that actually goes from bad to worst. ;) due to no planning & movie outing once or twice every week, not to forget the irresistible urge to get a new phone. i was broke earlier than planned. :( JPA! masukla cepat! :P anyway, next year, i promised myself not to get too carried away with my scholarship money. :)

New year resolutions? something i could never list any year. i'll try though, but i am not putting high hopes on keeping to my resolutions. Usually, my resolutions comes & go with situations. :)
One obvious one is to plan my spending. *seriously,goodluckinthat* ;)

okaaayyyy. tade idea da. Nytes!

p/s: i've also grown accustomed to watching footballs. -___-' surprising? not!

XOXO

0 comments: