Thursday, December 17, 2009

Annoyingly Attached

as usual, i woke up around 10. but didnt get out of bed till noon. and today amazingly, mandi awal sikit. thanks to annoyed boyfie cause i am becoming a lazy ass. *not like i am the kind of "rajin melampau"* then, spent sometime attending to my cafe world & facebook comments. Level of boredom are coming to an annoyingly rapid increase. Thus, the decision to turnover my room that looks like a dump. this, i have to gave a HUGE BIG THANK YOU to my sisters. the plush toys alone covers almost all of the damn floor. so, yeah. it's better not to imagine. luckily, when i ask my mum for some fresh clean bedsheets, she decided she wanted to help. which make my work much more easier & efficient. :D *thanks mama!* we decided to move around some of the furnitures. and throw away LOTS of JUNKS that apparently, my sis decided to kept all this while. *sentimental konon* done with throwing. we started rummaging all the "accesories wardrobe" belonging to me. and what do u expect, all my gazillions earrings collection is gone! whats left is some that even i, wears very few times only. again, thanks to my sis for using it and NOT putting it back to where it belongs. positively, i finds some other accesories tuck away all other things idk what. *sigh* guess, i don't actually need to shop for LOADS of accesories as i thot i shud have cause i'm out of accesories. u see, i had actually plan to change the bedsheet, re-organize certain small things and sweep the floor. :P after i swept the floor, my mum came in with the mops. oh. she even help to clean the fans! * ily mum!* oh. did i mention that my mum also forced my sis to help out, no? yes, she did. i think tomorrow, if i still got some "rajin-ness" left in me, i'll sort out my wardrobes. throw away what is un-wearable or out of size.

night time. i was annoyingly sleepy at early hours. fell asleep peacefully alone in my room at 12. until, my sisters shows up around 2. kononnya nak tidur. instead, they annoyed me by continuing goofing around and wake me up. *screamingoutloudalreadyatthispoint* ask them to shut up, but alas! i could not go back to sleep. *barulah berangan nak tidur awal & bangun awal esok utk me-normalkan time zone hidup sendiri* i stomp out of my room, and went online. oh. good. seems like tonight everyone decided to sleep early. now i'm left all alone. i'll be lucky if the boyfie wakes up for football in around 10 minutes more. atleast someone to entertain me. if not, i guess i'll go cook something up, make some hot drinks to and try to sleep. yet, again.

sisters are annoyingly attached to us. though i love them. they can be a bit,eh tak, tipu. they can be INCREDIBLINGLY annoying. since i am still working on trying to chillax around annoying people, they are NOT helping me. oh. shut up sis & go to bed! :D

XOXO

0 comments: